Here is another All In One Hard Drive replacement guide. Like in other guides it is very simple to change or upgrade your hard drive on an All In One.
Today I will show you how to disassemble your Dell Inspiron One 2330 so that you can change or upgrade your hard drive. Also in the guide I will show you how to get to other parts excluding Motherboard and screen.
This customer delivered All In One without Prop Stand.
- To remove stand, lay face down on a soft surface then unclip and remove cover over stand mount. With cover off remove 4 screws holding stand in place then remove. You should have this when done.
- Next remove 4 screws at the bottom of display
- Next we can remove back cover. To remove use small pry tool to lift bottom section then slowly work your way to the top on both sides
- From here you can see different components. The Hard Drive is in the middle, but is protected by a shield. To remove there are 9 screws to remove. After removing all screws lift shield out and away from base.
- Next remove wires along hard drive caddy. Then remove one screw holding hard drive in place, remove and slide hard drive from base the remove connector.
- With caddy out remove 4 screws holding hard drive in place then remove
I hope these steps where helpful with your hard drive change or upgrade. These All In One Desktops look scary but isn’t anything more than screws and clips holding everything together like any other computer. Just take your time with your repair and it will go well. Good Luck!
- How to replace Hard Drive for Dell XPS L502X
- Fix Blue Screen of Death in Windows 7
- Upgrading a Laptop
- Finding the right computer
- HDMI vs DisplayPort vs DVI vs VGA – every connection explained
- Crucial MX200
- Mac troubleshooting: dealing with hard drive woes
- Windows 10 update history
- DELL STUDIO 1745 POWER BUTTON REPLACEMENT